Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Unfinished Housing Developments

This article was last reviewed 4 years 7 months ago
It is due for its next review in 0 sec

Your local authority is responsible for the management and administration of unfinished housing developments in your area.  Each local authority has appointed an Unfinished Housing Development Coordinator to assist with the resolution of issues arising for the public.

The Housing Agency and the Department supports local authorities with this work.  Relevant publications, including the 2016 National Housing Survey and Resolving Unfinished Housing Developments 2016 Annual Progress Report on Actions to Address Unfinished Housing Developments are available on the Department’s website.

A list of local authority Unfinished Housing Development Coordinators is available on the Housing Agency website (link is external)

Mapping of unfinished housing developments is available at


Sub topic